Abra is on a mission to create a simple and honest crypto bank to enable millions of crypto holders to maximize the potential of their crypto assets. We operate an easy to use app allowing users to earn interest, buy, sell, hold, and trade in cryptocurrencies, in one single place. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone by making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our growing crypto investing and wealth management platform is used by millions of consumers in over 150 countries and growing!
We are growing our team to match our growing user base. This is an opportunity to join a company that is part of the biggest financial revolution in modern history.
Our Institutional Trading team is looking for a Quantitative Developer who will work hand-in-hand with the trading desk to maintain and develop an execution engine, automate CeFi/DeFi trading strategies, and build monitoring tools while managing our technology infrastructure. In this role, you will work with the head of trading and co-head of the OTC desk to build cutting-edge infrastructure that will directly impact the trading PnL. This is an attractive opportunity for ambitious devs who want to be part of the action on a trading desk.
What Youâll Do:
- Build a trade execution system connecting to various CeFi and DeFi exchanges
- Develop tools to help the trading desk with pre-trade analysis, such as monitoring dashboards and backtesting systems
- Build post-trade monitoring dashboards for CeFi and DeFi
- Write smart contracts to automate DeFi strategies
- Own, secure and manage Cloud resources
- Liaise with the Engineering team to source software and hardware needed by the team
- Participate and trading strategy discussions and enhance the conversation by offering ideas to improve strategy
- 3+ years of commercial experience
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics and Computing/Physics or similar field
- Strong coding experience in C++/Java, Solidity/Rust, and Python
- Some experience with writing smart contracts
- Excellent software architecture skills, experience, and understanding of software engineering best practices, object oriented design, and software testing methodologies
- A self-starter mindset
- Able to identify opportunities to improve trades, executions, and monitoring
- Globally distributed team (everyone is remote!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
At Abra, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/199868→