Remote IT World
Product Manager AI SaaS
Product Manager is a full time, permanent, remote job anywhere in Europe.
Remote IT World helps Tech and Blockchain Professionals to get hired for 100% remote jobs.
We are a first-choice staffing partner of high-growth startups and scale-ups worldwide.
Ready to embrace freedom and flexibility?
We’re hiring the first
Product Manager AI SaaS
to join Swiss AI SaaS innovators. The company was founded by leading AI researchers from ETH Zurich with the mission to empower organizations to build and deploy trustworthy AI. They are building the world’s first AI SaaS platform that enables companies to deliver robust AI models.
After successful validation of the platform across key industries, we are now hiring the First Product Manager AI SaaS to help us ensure our clients have an amazing experience using our product. In this challenging and critical role, you will be responsible for driving our product roadmap. To do this effectively, you will work closely with our customers, to understand their pain points, current workflow, and how they are using our product, as well as with our product team to execute the roadmap that will take our product to the next level. We are a small but dedicated team and expect everyone to be self-driven, comfortable working in our dynamic and fast-paced environment and embrace the challenges we face.
As Product Manager you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with an experienced C-level and executive team: we have previously built two successful deeptech ETH spin-offs acquired by PwC and the cybersecurity unicorn Snyk;
- Have a massive impact on a product used by the best AI teams in the world and impact how AI teams work in the future.
- Play a key role in solving the critical pain points in delivering robust AI models to production to accelerate the widespread adoption of AI
- Experiment with your own ideas and implement them in the product
- Help us translate our vision into deliverable product – drive product vision and strategy, prioritize features based on market feedback and customers’ needs;
- Communicate the product roadmap internally to diverse teams – product, sales, marketing – to ensure everyone is aligned and understands the current/future product state;
- Understand workflows used by ML teams – from data preparation and labeling to model building, testing, deployment, and serving across diverse customer deployments – who are all the stakeholders, how do they interact, what tools they use, what are the pain points and bottlenecks, and what do different stakeholders care about.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with B2B SaaS products and market
- Experience working with and leading engineering and design teams
- Excellent communication skills, providing the ability to translate complex technical discussions to diverse stakeholders (clients, engineers, management)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Knowledge or experience in AI is a huge plus.
- Fully remote job with flexible working hours
- Opportunity for professional development
- Generous annual salary + equity package
- A market-invested pension plan
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Discounts at sports facilities
- Accident insurance
- Regular company retreats
- Introductory call
- Conversation about product
- Conversation about strategy
- Final Round
Apply Now by sending your CV to [email protected] or by using the link
For Product Manager AI SaaS, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your job search is strictly confidential.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/remote-it-world-product-manager-ai-saas→