Headquarters: Denmark, Copenhagen
- Make sure the website runs at all times and is stable in performance
- Identity and fix any potential bugs on the website
- Develop new sections in WordPress in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Maintain and optimize website health scores in accordance with tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush and Google Page Speed Insights.
- Technical SEO optimization of websites.
- Monitor keyword growth via search console (or similar) and help with reporting of relevant metrics.
- Collaborate with all teams (Development, Marketing, and Management) to ensure that the website meets standards and aligns with the strategy
- Work innovatively with procedures and processes – conceptualize and recommend new approaches to old problems where relevant
- Advanced WordPress experience
- An eye for (and interest in) design and UI
- Great understanding of SEO
- Ability to troubleshoot any website issues proactively
- English language proficiency is a necessity
- Proactive and comfortable working independently – the ability to take full ownership of ideas and tasks from initial scoping through development and deployment
- Organized – can take ownership of tasks and drive them forward
- Next-level attention to detail.
If you can recognize yourself in this post, please send us an application along with your CV through this portal. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis for qualified applicants, so this job may be filled before the listed closing date if a great new team member is found early.
resOS is a SaaS company that provides online booking software to restaurants, cafes, and hotels in more than 25 countries. We are a team of 8 people. Our system, resOS, is used by more than 1.000 restaurants around the world. We are focused on growth through online marketing (self-service), great support, and providing a world-class product and service for our users.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/resos-aps-experienced-frontend-wordpress-php-developer-with-design-ui-skills-and-knowledge-of-technical-seo→