Parsley Health is a digital health company with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere with the world’s best possible medicine. Today, Parsley Health is the nation’s largest health care company helping people suffering from chronic conditions find relief with holistic medicine. Our work is inspired by our membersâ journeys and our actions are focused on impact and results.
As a Sales Associate, you will provide best-in-class salesmanship over the phone to prospective Parsley Health members through motivational interviewing and a consultative selling style. Weâre seeking driven professionals with a self-starter mindset who also know the importance of human connection and empathy. This role reports directly into our Senior Director, Sales.
What youâll do:
- Effectively manage all inbound/outbound communication with prospects.
- This includes but is not limited to: scheduled presentations, warm leads from social media, web traffic, quiz flow, referrals, and various marketing campaigns to address customer questions and objections, identifying potential opportunities to meet or exceed weekly sales targets.
- Deliver exceptional service and empathy for prospects
- Creatively overcome objections to close sales calls
What youâll need:
- At least one year of D2C sales, phone sales, and/or call center sales experience
- Startup experience
- Sensitivity for a caller’s PHI
- Commission-driven spirit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity using a SaaS CRM, MacBook, Google suite, Slack, and Zoom
- Ability to work from home in a quiet space without interruptions.
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Parsley Health Store: discount on applicable products
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Home office equipment stipend
- Annual professional development stipend
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we can serve our members.
ââWe also recognize that some people – particularly underrepresented groups, such as women and BIPOC – arenât comfortable applying for a role unless they meet 100% of the listed qualifications. If youâre on the fence or unsure if your experience perfectly matches our job posting, we still encourage you to apply! We have a section of our application where you can explain why youâd be a good fit for this position even if you donât meet every qualification listed.
In light of recent increase in hiring scams, if you’re selected to move onto the next phase of our hiring process, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you directly from an @parsleyhealth.com email address to guide you through our interview process. We look forward to connecting!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121296→