About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we have our sights set on something even bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education (Remind Chat), a district/school SaaS business that has scaled to support millions of students (Remind Hub), and an online tutoring solution sold to districts, schools and individual consumers (Remind Tutoring). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About this role
Remind is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team. You will join a growing team in passing qualified prospects to your paired Field Account Executive and qualifying inbound leads for Enterprise and Mid-Market. You will be responsible for setting district meetings for the Sales team, qualifying leads, and providing feedback to the team on successful tactics. Success metrics include setting qualified district meetings that drive pipeline and revenue, call statistics, assessments, training participation, data entry, and integrity.
- You should have inside sales or lead qualification experience selling high tech or SaaS products.
- You have the ability to position compelling product value propositions.
- You are attentive to detail and have strong organizational and data-driven problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly-growing company.
- You have excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Meet and/or exceed individual and/or team metrics and revenue target(s) by maintaining daily activity touchpoints, with a minimum of 300 per week
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information within all internal databases, such as Salesforce
- Maintain focus on the Total Customer Experience in all interactions with customers and partners
- Develop programmatic phone call campaigns to drive incremental revenue from customer base
On your first day, you should:
- Be ready to learn how to use a CRM
- Be ready to learn how to sell into the K-12 market
- Be ready to partner with multiple Field Sales Representatives
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Additional benefits for wellness and productivity
- Open vacation policy
- 16 weeks fully paid parental leave
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $35,000 + equity + benefits. Variable compensation applicable depending on job type.
*Disclosure as required of the minimum salary compensation for the role when being hired from the state of Colorado.
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.
Frequently cited statistics show that women/non-men and underrepresented minorities are likely to apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Remind encourages you to break that statistic. If you are passionate about this role and our mission, even if you donât meet 100% of the qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please review our reasonable accommodations document to learn how we support our candidates with disabilities.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121842→