Pantheon Systems, Inc
If you have a passion for sales and are looking to break into the SAAS/Tech industry, this could be a great opportunity for you! Pantheon is growing and we are continuing to add to our team. In this role we will focus on building the foundation by providing strong training on both our company and sales processes. Your role will be to generate sales opportunities through a deep understanding of companies within a territory and using outbound prospecting strategies to set meetings, supporting our Account Executive team by creating a flow of inbound leads within your territory.
After learning the company and demonstrating a track record of success, many of our SDR’s have promoted into Account Executive, Account Management, and even leadership roles!
Come join our awesome, innovating, fast growing culture that currently has a 4.3 Glassdoor rating. We were recently named a Major Player by major analytical firm IDC and are being recognized for our outstanding culture, recognized by both Forbes and Flexjobs as a Top Employer for Remote Work! We are fully remote, offering the autonomy and flexibility of a remote work culture, while still focusing on the development of our teams and having fun in the workplace!
Pantheonâs WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheonâs SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Cool Things Youâll Do
- Create new opportunities in the enterprise direct & digital agency channel market for the enterprise and inside sales teams through managing inbound interest across multiple territories via a main sales line, form submissions, and chat
- Effectively sell the value of Pantheon to key stakeholders via managing an outbound pipeline within your assigned territory
- Conduct high volume of calls and emails to connect with prospects within your territory
- Work closely with assigned enterprise sales representative(s)
- Travel to marketing & community-based events for sales support
- Smash weekly, monthly, and quarterly and annual targets
What You Bring to the Table
- 1+ years of work experience (relevance is a plus, not required)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Bonus Points for
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and other sales platforms
- Experience with inbound or outbound sales development
- Working experience at a SaaS or fast-paced startup environment
- Experience selling a SaaS, PaaS, CMS or similar
- Familiarity with Drupal and/or WordPress
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision), beginning day 1 of employment
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact t[email protected]. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/112665→