Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world (e.g., a16z, Accel, Tiger, GIC) and have great ambitions to shape the web3 world.
About the Role
Nansen is at a critical stage of our growth now and youâll be a key support in building our Sales Operations function. Youâll help us build the systems and processes that we need to drive overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization.
What Youâll Do
- Help build out of the Sales Operations function at Nansen
- Develop tech systems, dashboards, reports and other tools to manage and help the sales team operate at scale
- Drive accurate reporting and forecast of revenue, pipeline, and other sales metrics
- Support the definition, refinement, and implementation of new sales processes, procedures, and policies for all sales reps to increase sales productivity and build a high performing culture in the sales team
- Youâll shape Nansenâs trajectory â as an early member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help build the sales engine and define the sales strategy that fuels the growth of the company!
What You Need
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations at SaaS or other relevant tech companies
- Experience working in a high growth tech company
- Have experience working with dashboards and operational metrics in a constantly evolving sales organization, whilst helping to define systems and processes to support growth
- Excellent communication and data analytics skills
- Sound business judgment, sales minded and experience in all phases of the B2B sales lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail. Able to appropriately define issues, questions, and solutions
- High sense of ownership and a builder mindset
Nice to Haves
- Sales Ops experience with both product-led growth and sales-led growth models
- Previous experience using Salesforce
- Strong SQL skills
- Crypto native
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/145485→