What do you think about supporting people and businesses in their growth phase?
Is SaaS your cup of tea? Are lead generation and sales topics near and dear to your heart?
We’re looking for an ambitious and client-centric Customer Success Manager who excels at building & maintaining long-lasting relationships and understanding how outbound sales work.
The customers you build relationships with throughout the EU will look to you as a trusted partner and advisor to help them navigate the world of LinkedIn Automated Lead Generation.
The ideal candidate is someone who has at least 3 years of hands-on experience onboarding, retaining, coordinating, and ensuring clients’ success in the B2B software environment, preferably with a sales background and a LinkedIn proficient user.
Customer Success Specialist, SaaS – EU
- Driving onboarding, adoption, and retention of our customers
- Outlining and following up on onboarding with customers for a smooth start using the platform
- Empowering our customers by regularly conducting product training and sharing best practices for their outbound campaigns.
- Proactively reaching out to customers with recommendations on how to optimize their usage of Salesflow.
- Reviewing our customers’ sales processes to ensure they are adopting, utilizing, and gaining value from our solution.
- Owning the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding to engagement, and renewal.
- Monitoring and identifying opportunities for expansion of existing customer use cases.
- Analyzing account churn, identifying reasons for it, and implementing action plans to regain your customers
- Advocate existing customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform, how it works and the benefits it provides.”
- Dealing with renewals, and working closely with AE team on cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Data-driven, auditing your accounts and proactively ensuring users leverage the platform as much as possible
- 3+ years of successful account/customer success management at a middle level in the tech arena, preferably with a sales and lead generation background
- Experience in working internationally, managing a variety of accounts from SMB to Enterprise, and being comfortable hosting and leading meetings
- Great understanding of and a passion for the SaaS or client-facing roles
- Fluent in written & oral English; additional languages would be valuable – French, German, Dutch
- Business development/SDR management experience is desirable and a bonus
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality, and accountable, authentic, ambitious, resilient
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn, Salesforce, HubSpot, Slack, G-Suite, other MS Office tools, and sales & marketing automation tools.
- Our start-up environment offers challenging assignments and an international working environment
- Our team is fun, friendly, and offers fantastic career growth opportunities
- A competitive salary and a generous performance program based on KPIs
- 100% remote work and flexible working hours
- 23 days of paid vacation + local public holidays, plus an additional day on your birthday (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €800for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Customer success training program powered by SalesImpact Academy
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/salesflow-io-customer-success-executive-saas-eu-remote-1→