Enya Labs, as a core contributor to Boba Network is seeking a Senior Backend Blockchain Engineer. In this role you will design, document and implement quality backend architectures. Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean and readable code within tight deadlines. You will own the development and maintenance of the project from ideation to deployment and write reusable libraries and custom logic for blockchain state machines.
- Work and contribute in building a client diverse Rollup ecosystem by helping to build Erigon, our rollup execution client
- Contribute to upstream Ethereum Erigon codebase
- Implement performance improvements to Erigon
- Work with the Ethereum community to specify and implement EIPs
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Engineering role
- 3 to 5 years experience in designing and implementing quality backend architectures
- 4+ years of experience with Golang is a must
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum and the EVM required
- Strong grasp of computer science and distributed systems fundamentals required
Enya Labs is a contributor to the Boba Network, a multichain Layer 2 that reduces the barriers of adoption for users and developers. We are empowering Gaming, DeFi, and NFT projects to scale more cost-effectively while delivering a smoother user experience. Boba’s Hybrid Compute technology enables developers across the blockchain ecosystem to build dApps that invoke code executed on web-scale infrastructure, making it possible to leverage sophisticated algorithms that are either too expensive or impossible to execute on-chain.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/178282→