Nomad Health Corporate
What will you do at Nomad?
The Integration team is focused on making developers more productive by providing shared systems and infrastructure to operate with our 3rd parties. As a key member of the team, youâll work with members of other teams to define standards and best practices for backend development, and influence the long-term evolution of technology for the countryâs first tech-driven healthcare staffing platform!
- Work closely with a small, dynamic team to build product and platform features that will improve the performance and experience of Nomad
- Define and implement best practices for clean, extensible code
- Own the architecture, frameworks, and toolkits used to build and maintain the product
- Provide mentorship to fellow engineers
- Lead discussions and contribute to technical architecture decisions
- Work with 3rd parties to provide integrations for Nomad systems
- Provide mentorship for Jr. software engineers
Who are you?
- Backend development experience in Python, Ruby, PHP or a similar language.
- Strong object-oriented design principles
- Deep understanding of application state management
- Strong understanding of REST principles and experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Strong drive to bring new products and ideas to market quickly, a willingness to experiment and take risks, and a desire to work in a tight-knit, dynamic, collaborative environment
- A strong leader with excellent communication skills
- Experience using Postgres, MongoDB, Google Cloud PubSub, or BigQuery
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/119178→