Position: Senior Blockchain Engineer
Role: Full time
Why work with us
Boson Protocol enables an open tokenized economy by automating digital to physical redemptions using NFTs encoded with game theory. Boson Protocol disrupts e-commerce platforms by tokenizing Things and commerce data within a liquid digital market, built on DeFi.
We call this Decentralized Autonomous Commerce (dCommerce).
Boson Protocolâs vision is to enable a capture resistant, decentralized commerce ecosystem, by funding and accelerating the development of a stack of specialized applications to disrupt, demonopolize and democratize commerce.
We are empowering builders and partners to reinvent commercial exchange as we know it. If you are passionate about becoming part of that revolution, we hope you apply to join us!
Read more about us here: https://bosonprotocol.io/
Boson Protocol is looking for a senior blockchain Developer that can comfortably navigate through the rapidly evolving blockchain technology. As a Senior developer, you will take initiative in building at the bleeding edge of technology that is going to be immediately applied in real life. The ideal candidate has a Computer Science degree, is well versed in advanced cryptographic concepts, esp. with advancements in zero knowledge proofs, has a minimum of 3 years of experience in Ethereum and is effective in inspiring and mentoring colleagues.
The role open is for a long-term relationship, working predominantly remotely and you can expect to become an integral part of a diverse international team.
Roles and responsibilities
- The design and build of the Boson Protocol, the core of the project
- Take ownership over core parts of the protocol, from specification to implementation & maintenance
- Coordinate large scale upgrades and releases with other team members
- Perform internal code reviews as well as rigorous testing & verification practices
- Assist the rest of the protocol team with writing and maintaining up to date documentation
- Stay up to date with relevant updates in the industry and foster a growing internal knowledge base
- Working understanding of how Ethereum works, with a familiarity with its rivals
- Prior experience of building a production system on Ethereum
- Understanding of smart contract security and the common pitfalls.
- Experience of testing best practices
- A strong understanding of the blockchain ecosystem, layer 2, side chains, rollups etc
- You can work with high autonomy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong familiarity of Agile methodologies
- A never ending curiosity to learn and master new tooling and best practices
- Knowledge about the inner workings of the EVM
- Practical experience with scaling strategies and layer 2 systems
- Have knowledge of another layer 1 besides Ethereum
- Adept with applied cryptographic concepts & tools including zero knowledge systems
- Experience of using smart contract security tools, e.g. static analysis, fuzzy testing, etc
Our tech stack:
- Ethers.js / web3.js
- GitHub Actions
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
- Your choice of equipment
Some of our guiding principles:
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/182705→