Acquia empowers the worldâs most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
The Senior Booking & Revenue Operations Specialist will be responsible for supporting our Sales teams and will be pivotal in helping to deliver success within our Sales organizations. The individual will support, advise and enable Sales team members on revenue generating activities.
- Work as a liaison between Sales, Finance, Legal, and SFDC Admin teams to ensure deals are closed, booked, and documented in a timely manner.
- Be the main point of contact for the Sales team regarding contract and deal processing procedures, particularly for remote staff throughout the country that need guidance on process and internal company workings.
- Ensure the accuracy of contracts, including: confirming products and pricing information, verifying contract dates, and confirming deal data.
- Support Sales team with unique customer paperwork requests and/or deal structures that arise throughout the customer relationship.
- Overview and review the integrity of Sales team data in Salesforce.com CRM.
- Provide a support system by becoming a power user of Salesforce.com CRM, specifically Salesforce.com objects and reports.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong organizational and listening skills with the ability to multitask efficiently.
- Able to take direction and use initiative to ensure tasks are complete with accuracy and efficiency.
- Understand the importance of and demonstration of a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to retain core concepts and build upon that baseline knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a team and communicate efficiently with different personality types across multiple departments.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Salesforce.com, particularly Lightning and CPQ experience preferred.
- Prior experience in revenue or operations preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/149260→