Join the fastest growing fintech in Europe
Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets, providing market-leading infrastructure in addition to custody, trading and prime brokerage solutions.
Our award-winning custody application leverages the genius of multi-party computation (MPC) and can be configured to support cold, warm, and hot wallet solutions.
Asset managers are further protected by our pioneering ClearLoop network, which enables off-exchange trading and settlement at tier-1 digital asset exchanges. An offering enhanced by the availability of uncollateralised lending.
Copper’s secure wallet architecture is available as a standalone application, a mobile app, and a browser extension for smart contract signing. With an easy to navigate interface, market making liquidity, and a team always ready to assist you, Copper will change the way you look at crypto.
At Copper our culture is based on innovation, enthusiasm and above all else collaboration.
- Implement cryptography specifications into secure, production-level code.
- Conduct cryptography literature review, select relevant papers, and produce a specification and pseudocode from the paper(s).
- Interact with auditors and academia, as well as cryptographers on the client side.
- Provide cryptography support for other Copper development teams.
- Integrate cryptography primitives into Copperâs internal MPC framework.
- Participate in the design and implementation of Copperâs next generation MPC framework.
Your experience skills and knowledge:
- 5+ years engineering experience in the implementation of cryptography primitives, preferably in MPC, Threshold cryptography, Zero Knowledge Proofs or similar
- 3+ years R&D experience specializing in MPC and Threshold cryptography, gained within academia or industry.
- Proficiency in programming with Rust, or significant programming experience using C, C++ or Golang
- Deep knowledge of common signature schemes of blockchains e.g., ECDSA, EdDSA, BLS
- Experience with containerisation and DevOps practices.
- Masters/PhD in Cryptography/Mathematics
- Experience with HSMs, Intel SGX, iPhone secure enclaves etc.
- Experience with Scala, Kotlin or Java.
- Experience working on a cryptocurrency wallet, or a similar systems engineering problem
- Familiarity with the digital asset custody space
Our companyâs tech, tools, and languages
- Storage: PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Clickhouse
- Backend Frameworks: Spring, Akka HTTP
- Frontend Frameworks: React.js, Electron.js
- Interservice communication: RabbitMQ, gRPC, protocol buffers,
- Architecture: Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Infrastructure: AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Mesos/Marathon container orchestration, Consul, Nginx, GoCD by ThoughtWorks CI/CD, Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana
- Bi-annual bonus incentive
- Employee Growth Share equity incentive
- A minimum of 33 days holiday per year including public holidays (increasing by one day per year of service)
- Private medical and dental care
- Pension with matched contribution, up to 10% of salary
- Home Working Energy Support Scheme
- Regular game nights, quiz nights, cinema nights and cultural events
- An annual Copper Summit (This year was Lisbon!)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/175777→