EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to connect global and regional companies to consumers in Latin America. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let’s make history together?
The e-commerce transaction market has been growing exponentially through the years. Your role on this job will be centered over dealing with a concern that grows on the same proportion as online purchases, FRAUD! We always say that the real challenge is not stopping fraud transactions to happen. The key is to detect suspicious behaviors while we preserve our Merchants approval rates. Thereâs no pride on having stable fraud numbers if we compromise most of our operation to do so. We have the responsibility of being very assertive on our strategy and thatâs why are looking for someone with previous experience in Fraud Prevention and with a Customer Centric and data-driven mentality.
We are a fast pace growing payments processing company with strong presence over Latin and Central American countries and weâre on the search for a Fraud Prevention Analyst SR to join our Fraud Prevention Team.
What will be your core activities?
- Act in a customer centric way for Enterprise Merchants;
- Proactively monitor KPIs and fraud strategy performance;
- Deep analyze data to understand behaviors and guide important business decisions;
- Identify offenders, opportunities and come up with a strategy to address and fix it;
- Contribute with disruptive ideas and insights that will benefit the business.
What are the skills that makes you fit this role?
- You have a constant need of self-development. Comfort zone makes you uncomfortable and youâre guided by the test-learn methodology;
- You are familiar with dashboard tools. Thereâs no preference here since all these tools are pretty much alike but Tableau is the companyâs official tool;
- You have payment market and fraud prevention experience and are familiar with the major players that compose the credit card transactional flow;
- You fully understand how machine learning algorithms works, clustering techniques, decision trees classifiers and is capable to it on fraud prevention strategy, clustering techniques, decision tree classifiers, etc;
- You know how to work with relational databases. You should master SQL and the good practices that comes with data handling â Joining tables, data validation, data cleaning, aggregation functions, etc. Youâre able to extract data for analysis purposes but also to use data warehousing services on your favor by developing pipelines that will support your daily activities;
- You have advance to fluent English skills. Weâre a multinational company and you will be off your native language for e-mail replies and meeting attends very frequently;
- You respect all cultures and beliefs and donât have a prejudgment mindset.
What are the skills that makes you outstand this role?
- You know statistical fundamentals and use them to guide your data analysis such as hypothesis test, pareto principle, relative risk, etc.;
- You have skills on developing dashboards on Kibana;
What are the skills that makes you an outlier?
- You also have fluency in Spanish;
- SQL skills test required (Our team developed a hands-on SQL test with the purpose of measuring your coding skills for data handling and analysis).
What EBANX offers?
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES – Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play – Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day – Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month – one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/140171→