Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Remote Job type: Full time Business Unit: Fuse Labs
Fuse is leading the way for real-world adoption. We are on a mission to empower anyone to take part in creating the future of payments and decentralized finance. Our easy to use business tools allow projects to get up and running in no time at all leading to a multitude of successful implementations on Fuse Network – our low-cost, scalable, EMV-compatible blockchain.
– Taking ownership over key components in the Fuse Network such as Fuse RPC endpoints
– Design, implement, and maintain reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure, including AWS and Google Cloud services.
– Develop and implement infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
– Design and implement cost-effective and scalable infrastructure solutions.
– Ensure the availability, scalability, and performance of the infrastructure.
– Collaborate with development and operations teams to resolve infrastructure-related issues.
– At least 5 years of experience in DevOps engineering.
– Strong experience with AWS, Terraform, Ansible.
– Experience in managing and fine-tuning near real-time systems written in Rust/Go/C++.
– Knowledge of EVM blockchain technology, experience in running node clients is a plus.
– Experience with containerization technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
– Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/236261→