ð¤ Who we are:
We are proud to be anÂ independentÂ andÂ bootstrappedÂ product-led techÂ company with more than a decade of experience. Having always been led byÂ CEOs with a tech backgroundÂ we jumped on theÂ Social Media Marketing spaceÂ shuttle as early as 2009 when Facebook opened its first API. With ourÂ SaaS product, we enable, among others, derStandard, WU, Caritas, ÃBB, UNIQA to manage their Social Media channels and more than 1,000 comments a day in one place.
ð¦ Who you are:
With aÂ team of 10 developers, we are looking for a new teammate excited about cloud technologies. You will be the one in charge of our cloud architecture and we will rely on you to help usÂ build and evolve our AWS/K8s stack, develop and continuously improve ourÂ deployment strategiesÂ andÂ ensure observabilityÂ is in place. We areÂ in the middle of migratingÂ all of our services toÂ AWSÂ andÂ KubernetesÂ and youâll be highly involved in this process. Youâll get to work with a team of experienced developers who always welcome feedback and â¤ï¸ to give one as well.
ð¦¸ Are you ready for this?
We define ready as:
- 2 years of professional experience as a system administrator or DevOps engineer
- Working experience with:
-Monitoring/logging/alerting and troubleshooting
-Infrastructure as code: Terraform, Git/GitOps
-Building/maintaining CI/CD pipelines
-Scripting and Automation (Bash, etc.) of product deployments, infrastructure, container management, and tasks
- You are located within the Central European Timezone Â± 3 hours
- If the time difference of your current location is more than CET Â± 3 hours but you plan to relocate, please mention it ð
ð¥ Our stack:
- Kubernetes (Amazon EKS) – Currently in the migration to AWS, running the infrastructure on-prem and moving parts over to AWS with S2S VPN
- Backend: Mostly PHP with some NodeJS services
- Frontend: React/Typescript
- Postgres (Aurora)/ Redis / ElasticSearch(OpenSearch)
- We love SaaS ð Hereâs more information about our Stack
â¤ï¸Â What youâll find:
- Opportunity to advance your career and get further training. Personal budget for courses, conferences, DevOps certificates (CNCF, AWS)
- Room for own ideas and improvements to the product
- We offer you an option to work from the comfort of your own home. Also, you can join us in our Vienna office – perfect for getting the work done and enjoying some office perks, whatever you prefer the best.
- Flexible working hours
- Diversity is welcome: Our team is as international as is our audience; English is a must-have, and everything else is a bonus.
- Weâre family-friendly. We guarantee the same job after returning from parental leave
- Weâll provide you with the MacBook to your liking and weâll always include you in the decisions about choosing the right tools for the job
- Free Wiener Linien Card
- The minimum salary starts at 56,000 â¬, pre-tax, annually. Weâre happy to overpay in re. to your level of experience!
- Financial support in case of necessary relocation
âÂ What you wonât find at Swat.io:
- Annoying micro-management
- Office politics
- Lengthy coordination and approval processes
- Monotonous tasks and boring work
- Egos and bullshit before real results
Your contact is Jovana Milosevic, our Head of Development.
CV screening > Get to know us interview with Jovana and Johannes (our CEO) > Team interview(s) > Assessment/Coding challenge > Offer & Open questions
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/116286→