Cordial is a modern cross-channel messaging platform with exciting YOY growth. In 2022, weâve added incredible brands such as JOANN, L.L.Bean, Boot Barn, and Adore Me among many competitive wins against enterprise messaging clouds like Salesforce, Oracle and Adobe as well as next gen solutions like Braze and Iterable. We often say that Cordial is for customer-obsessed brands and, increasingly, innovative marketers are turning to Cordial to modernize their cross-channel programs and create best-in-class customer experiences. Our dedication to our clientsâ success is also reflected in the performance growth we have experienced over the last year. Our clients are seeing incredible returns from engaging in a unified cross-channel way and we are proud to partner with them to increasingly orchestrate revenue-driving experiences across all channels.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience successfully finding, navigating and closing enterprise-level clients as well as experience managing a team of 5 or more Enterprise Account Executives carrying individual quotas of over $1M in ARR. In addition, experience selling a marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred. This position will report to the VP of Sales and is fully remote located within the United States and will manage a fully remote US based sales team.
- Recruit, train and lead a team of elite Enterprise Account Executives.
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition and expansion strategy.
- Align go-to-market teams (SDR, marketing, executive) to execute the plan for pipeline growth and quarterly ARR achievement.
- Train and coach your team through a consultative sales process, engage and support sales campaigns in a hands-on manner.
- Provide and communicate detailed and accurate sales forecasting to sales and executive leadership.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in quota carrying Enterprise Sales.
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing a team of Enterprise Sales Executives (experience managing an outbound prospecting team preferred).
- Able to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Client Success, Sales Operations and Executive Leadership.
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums.
- Up to date on digital and application trends, especially in the messaging space.
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process for large SaaS investments.
- Prior experience in a startup technology company preferred.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/145639→