Seats.io is a team of 4 people building reserved seating for online ticketing. We grew from a hobby project into a healthy B2B scaleup with customers across the globe. Our interactive floor plans are currently used to book over 3M seats / month.
Things we like: celebrating (even small) wins, experiments, being our own boss, taking responsibility as a team, solving hard problems, receiving a Yoda meme in job application emails, and making sure the best ideas prevail.
We donât blame. We donât have a hierarchy or investors. We care for just a single stakeholder: our customer.
What youâll be doing
The same as what weâre doing: building a kick-ass product. That means you will, in no particular order:
- Communicate with users on a daily basis
- Generate, collect and challenge ideas for new or improved features
- Write code to build those features (duh)
Developing the front-end of Seats.io includes working on HTML Canvas rendering, SVG drawing, graphical user interfaces for WYSIWYG design tools & administration tools, and back-office web app.
What we look for
- A senior front-end developer
- A critical thinker (especially towards own work)
- A generalizing specialist
- Fluency in both English and code
- Needles to say: an eye for detail
This is an essentially remote position. However, we do value easy in-person meetings every so often, so if you live in or near Valencia, Spain, that’s a bonus.Â
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/146022→