About SuperRare Labs:
SuperRare Labs (SRL) is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and define the art market for the digital age and to empower the artistic community. We are creators of the SuperRare Network; a diverse and creative ecosystem and a digital art / NFT marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR artists, creators, and art collectors.
SuperRare Labs is building state of the art digital products on Ethereum and is backed by top-tiered investors (Series A in March 2021). We are growing our team and are looking for passionate and creative people to join us on our vision and journey!
Engineering at SuperRare Labs:
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Full-Stack Engineer who will help plan, execute, and iterate on the next phase of the SuperRare Labs core product. Our engineering team is composed of web, data, dev ops, and protocol groups that work together to bring a world-class experience for our users. We strive to be more than the sum of our individual parts, and are driven by our core values: candor, autonomy, and communication.
We are an all-remote company, but prefer that you have availability during US work hours PST/CST to facilitate better collaboration with your core team. This role will report to the Front End Engineering Manager.
What youâll do:
- Work with Design and Product teams to build web user interfaces that are beautiful, performant and well-engineered to support multiple device types and screen sizes
- Architect and build endpoints within our server/API layer to provide data to our front end applications â optimizing for performance, scalability, and code quality
- Write unit, integration and e2e tests to ensure maximum code quality
- Investigate, debug and resolve user reported issues
- Mentor and collaborate with other engineers â actively participate in code reviews, pair programming and the creation/updating of technical documentation
- Ideate and suggest product improvements and new features with other members of the Product, Engineering and Design teams
- Influence the direction of our ongoing system architecture improvements
- Key contributor in further establishing a culture of Engineering Excellence at SuperRare
What you have:
- Youâre a proactive communicator with at least 7+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Software Engineer, including professional experience at high-growth companies
- Deep expertise in most or all of the following areas: TypeScript, Node.js, React, GraphQL, TDD
- Experience using dapps or popular browser wallets such as MetaMask, Rainbow, Coinbase Wallet, WalletConnect, etc.
- Demonstrated passion for the cryptoart/web3 ecosystemâ personal or professional blockchain/Ethereum/web3 -based projects would be great!
- Experienced with accurately estimating timelines for feature development
- The ability to lead productive, timely discussions of technical topics with fellow engineers
- A strong desire to leverage your technical talents to empower others throughout the world
- You are biased towards action â ex. if you find yourself blocked, you take the initiative and find the best path forward without waiting for direction.
SuperRare powers / bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Prior experience with Next.js, Chakra UI and Apollo GraphQL
- Prior experience building features within legacy systems, while simultaneously migrating system components and sections into newer technology stacks
Who you are:
- A collaborator; weâre passionate about teams being more than the sum of their parts and this position will play a critical role in realizing this vision
- A truth-seeker; you have strong opinions but hold them loosely – maintaining a healthy skepticism and willingness to evolve when presented with new information
- A builder; you recognize that in many situations done is better than perfect
- A craftsperson; our work is our art, and the world needs more beauty in it
What we offer:
- An unique opportunity to be part of the growing crypto/NFT community early on, making a meaningful impact to the team as well as the world
- Competitive and equitable compensation up to $190,000 per year (flexible DOE)
- Remote first working culture (work from home or co-working pass)
- Flexible time-off policy
- Annual offsite to meet your fellow peers in-person
- An inclusive work environment
- All the latest tech you need to be successful
- Expense budget for home setup
- Annual professional development reimbursement
- Future opportunity to get paid in crypto currency and $RARE
SuperRare Labs exists at the bleeding edge of a vibrant digital economy seeking to empower creatives all over the world. We believe that digital art, media and crypto-networks represent the future of cultural expression. By providing the platform, tools & technology for artists to become truly independent and self-sovereign – we seek to free artistic expression & advance global culture in both the analog and crypto-native universes.
If working at the tip of a rapidly evolving industry focused on artistic expression and decentralized governance sounds exciting to you – join us as we discover the wild frontier!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/248861→