Developed to solve the inefficiencies seen in traditional systems. Maple brings the corporate credit market 100% on-chain removing time and cost frictions, and executed on blockchains for immutability.
Maple Finance is infrastructure for experts (pool delegates) to run on-chain lending businesses. There are three core customers, Borrowers, Lenders and Pool Delegates. Maple offers Borrowers transparent, capital-efficient financing. For Lenders, a sustainable yield source through lending to diversified pools of premium institutions. Loans are managed and underwritten by sophisticated teams of credit analysts called Pool Delegates, who assess credit-worthiness and set loan terms with Borrowers.
Today the Maple team is 40+ strong, with staff from BlockFi, Kraken, Meta, Bank of America, Gemini and MakerDAO to name just a few blue-chip orgs. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
Remote anywhere in EST or Europe
We are looking to find an experienced Full Stack Web3 Engineer to join our Solana team and build the web application that will integrate with the Smart Contracts. You will be joining a small but growing team, to further develop and architect the Solana application, focusing on Backend, API and Infrastructure development. After a hugely successful launch at the beginning of the year we’re continuing to iterate, improve and evolve the application, ensuring the long term success of both it and Maple.
Youâll be integrating the web app with advanced smart contracts, enabling new features for the protocol and new technical DeFi primitives. Your code must be auditable, efficient, well-formatted and commented with accompanying documentation. A strong interest and passion for the potential of DeFi is essential, as well as a high degree of focus on security and comprehensive testing.
This role puts the right candidate at ground zero of a Global Capital Markets platform for the future of Institutional Credit and they will heavily impact/influence the further development of it over the coming years.
We require a Web Engineer with experience and high code quality standards to match the scope of our vision to expand the digital economy. In this role you will build the application that the highest quality finance institutions will use to facilitate the running of the next chapter in Global Capital Markets.
- Work with smart contract engineers to design and implement a functional user-friendly experience
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to define, prioritize and develop solutions/features
- Own and plan projects and products end to end for long-term impact â including UI, backend, testing, etc.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Advanced knowledge on backend/APIs systems development
- Experienced with GraphQL, NodeJS and TypeScript
- Some knowledge of Rust and Decentralized Finance.
- Cloud infrastructure environments, we use AWS
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you:
- Base salary paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency;
- MPL token allocation, giving you a alignment with Mapleâs long term success
- 30 days paid time off per year
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
- Annual team offsite events
Last but not Least!
With our current lending pools collectively having almost $1B in TVL across the Ethereum and Solana applications, and further pools imminent, now is the time to join the most exciting project in DeFi.
Since our launch in 2021 we’ve been building strong partnerships with Circle, Genesis, Alameda Research, Framework, Polychain, Wintermute, Orthogonal Trading, Maven 11, BlockTower, Credora and more. Having found product-market fit, Maple is focused on growth in 2022 and aims to reach $5BN in TVL by year end.
If you subscribe to the values of Maple – Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset – and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.
In the meantime, here are some links to more information about Maple to help you check us out:
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/150182→