In the old days, traveling salespeople hit the road with only a suitcase and a smile. And as timesâand technologyâhave changed, Showpad has emerged as the industry-leading solution for modern selling that improves those classic tools of the trade.
In our case, the suitcase is more than a decade of expertise building the premier revenue enablement platform, one that continues to influence the direction in which the industry is evolving. And the smile? Well, thatâs the people oriented culture that surrounds everything we do.
We bring in great individuals, but we always play as a team. Weâll enable you to grow like never before, and weâll grow with you, too. We are a European-born company with a global impact, but we like to keep things simple.
We are passionate and bold as well as humble and authentic. We empower each team member to be their true selves. We take ownership, and we also take vacations. And although we value constant improvement and frequent platform updates, we try not to deploy on Fridays.
Thatâs why Showpad does more than drive impactful buying experiences. We take serious care of our people, but never take ourselves too seriously.
About the position
You will be a global leader in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment focused on establishing a high-quality solution partner ecosystem that will accelerate our product and sales.
Showpadâs solution partners deliver services across the following domains: implementation services, advisory services, education services and technical services. These partners allow Showpad to extend and scale its services offering, providing a more complete solution to our customers, allowing them to capture maximum value from the investment they made in Showpad. Our partner ecosystem also drives additional license revenue for Showpad by sourcing and/or influencing opportunities.
You will be accountable for driving performance of a managed portfolio of existing partners. With these partners, you will create, lead, and implement effective partner GTM strategies: this will range from developing commercial opportunities, to solutioning and facilitating co-marketing activities in alignment with Showpad’s marketing teams.
Besides this, you will also identify new partner opportunities to create a balanced portfolio aligned to business requirements. Key will be to drive the partnersâ business qualification to ensure investments are made in partners that are committed and capable and to secure a business plan and joint marketing plan endorsed by the partnerâs leadership to accelerate the partner journey to business growth.
You will lead and grow a team of regional solution partnerships managers.
- Design strategy and execute partnerships that support Showpadâs strategic goals.
- Drive measurable impact on sourced and influenced pipeline/bookings to Showpadâs sales organization.
- Manage partner relationships across their entire lifecycle from onboarding to ongoing success.
- Understand product roadmap and customer value proposition to bring in partners that align and accelerate value provided to prospects and our customer base.
- Identify partner needs and position Showpad in a way that sets the relationship up for success.
- Investigate the Partnersâ and Customersâ long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs.
- Maintain knowledge and have a pulse on the Sales Enablement market. Develop relationships with complementary service companies.
- Lead and inspire cross-functional teams to evaluate and execute on partnership opportunities.
- Work in sync with the marketing and sales teams to leverage 3rd parties to scale revenue.
- Educate the organization on partnerships.
- Mentor, motivate and develop employees to deliver on the organizationâs qualified opportunity goals in-line with our sales plan.
- 10+ years of growing partnership programs, ideally from small programs with minimal revenue contribution to significant drivers of growth and revenue.
- 10+ years as a global enterprise SaaS software sales executive with demonstrated results in building sales traction in the enterprise.
- Strong channel sales and marketing background.
- History of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with direct sales and go-to-market partner organizations.
- Collaborative personality; comfortable working across many functions and teams.
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
What you can expect from Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. Weâre building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether thatâs paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/118494→