At Lyft, community is what we are and itâs what we do. Itâs what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for a Senior Marketing Program Manager to oversee creative development and go-to-market execution for marketing campaigns spanning brand, product, growth and other marketing functions. This will include end-to-end execution, from briefing to concepting to launch. This role will work cross-functionally across Lyftâs Marketing org and other internal teams, as well as with agency partners.
The ideal candidate has been in a creative program manager role in-house or worked on the account management side of an advertising agency, with a strong background in creative development, project management and x-functional partnership.
- Drives successful completion of creative deliverables from start to finish by developing comprehensive schedules, setting interim milestones, and proactively monitoring progress to achieve deadlines
- Sets and leads check-in meetings to ensure project success whether it be daily stand-ups or weekly check-ins you set the cadence required to empower everyone to work together and share information in a timely manner
- Leads communication with the creative team to set expectations, gather information, and keep the right stakeholders informed
- Is the center of knowledge for creative programs, taking outstanding notes with clear action items, making timelines visible, and creating structures that facilitate ease in the creative & approval process
- Leads problem solving to unlock challenges in the creative process, unlocking barriers, offering multiple solutions to issues, and helping people see a path forward when it seems blocked
- Partners with Creative production to ensure creative deliverables are within budget and on time
- Works closely with Marketing partner to ensure that time is allocated for reviews, feedback, and ultimate approvals
Experience & Skills
- 5-8 years relevant work experience in marketing, account, or creative program management, with proven ability to deliver marketing campaigns
- Background working with traditional and digital media, with experience managing creative campaigns for social media (organic or paid) strongly preferred
- Excellent project management skills & strong attention to detail, with the capability to manage multiple campaigns or priorities simultaneously
- Effective communication & stakeholder management skills, both written and verbal
- Can-do, positive attitude with a roll-up-your-sleeves approach to getting work done
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- Family building benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink – Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $127,160 – $156,400 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience and geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states and U.S. territory: Kansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Puerto Rico
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated and up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; and 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft’s accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/112800→