Metaverse Game Studios
Metaverse Game Studios, Inc
St. Petersburg, Florida/ 2020
Metaverse is a young and independent game development company led by industry veterans who worked for core games such as Far Cry, Destiny, Halo series, Warface, League of Legends, Diablo Immortal, Mount&Blade series, Metro Exodus, and more. We are developing Angelic, which has an equal emphasis on storytelling and party-based RPG elements, all backed by a dark and compelling science-fiction setting in which you are often mesmerized by the complexity of the events happening around you.
If you are up to a challenge and want to deliver unforgettable RPG experiences to players around the world, our family is ready to welcome you!
PLEASE APPLY IF ONLY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A FULL TIME POSITION – NO OUTSOURCE ARTISTS OR STUDIOS.
As a Technical Artist you will be responsible for creating the structure of the art in Unreal Engine 5 on many different sides of the game development.
- Create and assess custom tools in Unreal Engine to support art pipeline while maintaining aesthetic quality and technical performance standards
- Help Tech Art team to set and improve different art pipelines like characters, environments, vehicles, vfx and sound
- Identify problems and find engine-efficient solutions, set technical needs of the project and maintain the high-quality standards
- Keep up to date on new workflows, technologies and systems
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years as a Senior Technical Artist role
- Solid knowledge of procedural systems and tools (Unreal engine blueprints, Houdini and equivalent)
- Solid portfolio demonstrates your technical art skills
- Solid experience on Unreal Engine
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
- Experience in a full game art creation pipeline (characters, environments, vehicles, vfx and sound)
- Good artistic vision
- Ability to create technical documentations
- Knowledge in the following tech-art areas: Materials / Shading, Scripting, Lighting, Rendering, VFX, Rigging and animation, simulation systems
- AA+ game experience
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in creating something new in game development space, this is your chance to be part of something huge! Apply now and get the inside scoop on our new and exciting game IP!
This new opportunity and experience we’re offering could be the open door you’ve been looking for to a new universe for you.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are very important for us. The creative potential and hard work of all our team members is what matters to us. You can be anyone or even any-thing, and as long as you’re helping us create this amazing product we all love, you’re more than welcome in our team. Moreover, diversity brings out creativity and it’s valued and cherished at Metaverse Game Studios.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/150162→