This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.
***This is a 3 month contract opportunity, with the possibility of extension***
RECUR is a technology company that designs & develops dedicated branded experiences that allow fans to buy, collect, and re-sell digital products and collectibles (NFTs). RECUR is the only blockchain-agnostic NFT platform ultimately giving its brand partners the widest range of distribution and their fan bases the widest range of utility. RECUR also co-authored the recurring royalty standard for NFTs, allowing for creators, artists, athletes, and brands to participate in the secondary sales of their assets in perpetuity.
RECUR is seeking a Senior Motion Designer to join its team on a contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will build experiences for some of the most coveted brands in the world on innovative, creative projects in the nascent and growing NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- Design and create 3D/2D NFTs for Film
- Animate and bring to life 3D/2D NFTs
- Develop an evolving toolkit of assets that enable procedural content creation
- Assure assets are polished and of the highest production quality
- Come up with creative ways to display information.
- Research and become familiar with new IP quickly
What you bring to RECUR
- 5+ years of professional motion graphics experience
- Interest in NFTs/Crypto space
- Expert knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Expert knowledge of Octane Render, Redshift, or Arnold.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with a strong emphasis on After Effects, and Photoshop.
- The ability to take critique without ego
- The ability to work proactively and generate ideas with a team
- The ability to quickly deliver high-quality work under tight timelines with strong attention to detail
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/149629→