Weâre looking for an experienced billing and monetization PM to drive conversion, while creating trust and transparency throughout the entire billing process. As a product-led growth organization, converting users and collecting payment is a foundational capability that is critical to our business and growth. Youâll become a domain expert and a trusted partner to colleagues across the organization. Working alongside a top-notch team of engineers and designers youâll create a robust billing platform to support Loom in its journey to introduce a new mode of communication for the workplace.
- Drive Loomâs product strategy for billing and monetization
- Own the end-to-end billing experience, working with design and engineering to create transparency and trust throughout
- Bring out the creativity in your team to identify opportunities for improving user experience and monetization
- Optimize self-serve conversion through rigorous experimentation and metrics focus
- Empower internal teams with billing-related tooling and data
- Support integration of Loomâs billing system with internal payment systems, subscription management services, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data, finance & accounting, sales, support, product marketing, etc
What We’re Looking For
- You believe deeply in the power of video and its ability to transform communication at work
- You have a track record for building high quality, successful products with design and engineering teams
- Youâre data-driven, with a willingness to get into the weeds
- Youâre comfortable with financial and accounting terminology and concepts
- Youâve got knack for distilling complex problems affecting many stakeholders
- You’re an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you’re comfortable managing high-stakes communications
Bonus: previous experience working within order to cash, familiarity with subscription billing systems (e.g. Stripe, Zuora, Chargebee) in a B2B enterprise SAAS company; technically savvy & experience with APIs a plus.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/114204→