The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance. Collectively, our goal is to successfully launch on mainnet, support the continuing growth of the ecosystem, and welcome the next billion users to Web3.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who will play a key role in driving adoption and growth of the Sui ecosystem as well as how new features and use cases will be communicated to the world. You’ll work closely with cross functional teams including product management, growth, developer relations, comms and others to develop comprehensive go-to-market (GTM) strategies for the Sui network and its products.
- Own product marketing initiatives including competitive analysis, customer segmentation, audience insights, messaging and positioning
- Develop target segments and personas, clear value propositions, use cases, product comms, and audience insights to inform overall product strategy.
- Build product narratives and execute campaigns working with content teams. As a PMM, ensure that all launches are delivered on time, on message, and on brand.
- Help support the development of the Sui network narrative to drive awareness and adoption across the builder community and blockchain industry.
- Track competitive and key crypto trends to uncover opportunities and use cases.
- Become the go-to expert for product vertical areas (e.g. gaming, commerce, defi) to help shape product roadmap and strategy.
- Drive community growth by influencing key initiatives and programs working across marketing, comms, developer relations, and growth teams.
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience working with technical software products preferably with a focus on developer tools, platforms, crypto or fintech
- Strong communicator – written and verbal
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts in messaging and positioning.
- Proactive, accountable and solutions oriented.
- Excellent organizational, project management and people skills.
- Experience in hiring, developing, and managing a product marketing team.
Nice to Haves:
- 1+ years experience in blockchain or a crypto-adjacent company.
- Experience in a start-up or early stage business is a plus.
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, youâll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/248879→