Exodus is looking for a Senior SEC Reporting Accountant to join our team and ensure the accuracy and compliance of our financial statements and SEC reporting. As a key member of our finance team, you will work closely with our auditors and other stakeholders to uphold our commitment to excellence in financial reporting. Join us on our mission to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone and play a part in shaping the future of digital asset management.
What You Will Do
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and other regulatory requirements, including regular review of technical accounting guidance
- Work closely with our external auditors to ensure timely and accurate completion of review of our SEC reporting
- Review internal controls and participate with SOX implementation
- Prepare required SEC filings in compliance with SEC regulations, including all aspects of SEC reporting and compliance
- Assist with monthly account reconciliation review and analysis of changes, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Keep up-to-date with financial policies and reporting compliance
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- You have 5+ years of advanced experience in accounting, with a focus on SEC financial reporting
- You have advanced SEC reporting experience, including compliance with regulations
- You have advanced experience with US GAAP and other regulatory requirements and knowledge of technical accounting guidance
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for accuracy and data integrity
- You have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple tasks
- You live in one of the following time zones: Central, Eastern, or Mountain
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Experience with NetSuite
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation for the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
- All the tools you need to do the job
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. Weâll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If youâre part-time with us, youâll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 13 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver. 4 weeks of paid leave if you are the child’s secondary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Donât worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks such as coverage for gym memberships and therapy sessions. We also offer quarterly Wellness Days! We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and give back for your hard work often.
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process consists of several different stages
Recruiter Interview: If we like your initial application, expect to schedule an interview with a member of our recruitment team. We want to know more about why you want to join our team to make sure this is the right place for you.
Assessments: Not every role consists of an assessment but if yours does it will be directly related to the job you apply for.
Interview with your future manager: This is to make sure that you are a fit for the role you are applying to and to explore your career history. In this interview, weâll learn more about the hard and soft skills you possess to help determine if youâd be a good fit for us.
Interview(s) with your future colleagues: We call these focus interviews and they are a time for you to learn more about your role from someone you will closely collaborate with. Itâs also a time for us to see how we align in terms of competencies and expected outcomes of the role.
Executive Behavioral Interview: For our management roles, we take some more time before the end of the process to better get to know you and how well you align with our core values. Expect this call if you will be leading a team.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/236770→