Who We Are
SupraOracles is here to define the future of information services in global markets! We are an exciting, ambitious, and well-funded startup with some unique technical capabilities that we believe will help cement us as a future leader in decentralized data.
Weâre a diverse team of professionals, academics, and advisors with experience from leading institutions such as the Euronext Stock Exchange, JPMorgan Chase, Qualcomm, ConsenSys, and Sony. Our global foundation is located in Switzerland, however we are a remote first company and youâll be joining a globally distributed team distributed across over 29 countries!
Our project is spearheaded by seasoned professionals with experience in the architecture of consensus mechanisms, randomness research, real-time data services, investment banking, digital securities, traditional stock exchanges, big data, doctoral academia, big 4 consulting, blockchain/DLT, and DeFi. Join us to help progress our solution to the Oracle Dilemma.
We thrive on trust and honesty. We believe in the positive and ethical impacts these cutting-edge technologies in a decentralized environment can have on the world.
Your alignment and cultural fitment to these core values and beliefs are of considerable value to us.
What we’re looking for
SupraOracles is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of information systems and building new web applications, and supporting existing software. Our company values trust, honesty, and positive ethical impacts, and we are looking for someone who aligns with these core values.
- Demonstrating solutions through documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts
- Staying current on new technologies and available vendor packages with the ability to provide recommendations as necessary
- Assisting in task planning, estimation, scheduling and staffing
- Mentoring junior and mid-level engineers
- Growing engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring
- Staying current on development best practices
- Working in cross-functional teams
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Bachelorâs Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- 3+ years experience in professional web development
- Fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages
- Experienced working in an agile environment
- Experience with mission-critical systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provides estimates and meets production deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Pro-active communication and collaboration abilities with native-level proficiency in written and oral English
- Technologies we are looking for experience in
- Apollo GraphQL
- Rust (optional)
- APM (datadog/opentelemetry/etc)
What you can expect in your first month:
- Participate in solving issues to learn our network’s architecture
- Become familiar with our codebase and future goals of the product
- Participate in planning and feature development
- Write and review code to ensure that itâs understandable and aligns with the best coding practices set internally
What’s In It For You
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up within a diverse team where you can make a large impact by doing meaningful work.
- You will work in a fully remote environment with flexible hours to work from anywhere in the world.
- We offer a competitive base salary for full-time salary based positions (option to be paid in crypto) + Tokens (Equity)
- Flexible PTO, sick leave, and unpaid time off.Â
- Paid National Holidays (specific to your country).
- We offer medical, vision, and dental for our employees.
Getting Started with SupraOracles
Here at SupraOracles we like to give you some time to orientate yourself.
Weâll give you lots of time in your first month to do all of these important tasks.
- Get familiar with your team, the business, our vision, mission and our strategies for success.
- Up-skill as necessary to become familiar with the rapidly changing arena of DeFi creators and projects.
- Understand our core values.
- Set up 1-1 with your colleagues.
- Become familiar with the tools and processes we use.
- Analyze our product offerings.
- Jump in and be a part of the conversations!
Then, itâs to work! Weâll set you up for success with all the tooling and assets you need.Â
You will have regular discussions with your line manager so that you can gauge how your priorities fit in with team and company goals.
You will be all set to enjoy this journey among exceptional teammates to make a Better Blockchain.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/236247→