To thrive in this role, you are someone who works well in teams and enjoys collaborating. As a more senior member of the team, you also provide guidance to the team with openness and empathy.
You understand the business impact of your code and you enjoy working closely with a product manager to find the best solution for the problem at hand.
In this role, you will:
- Work on a cross-functional, feature-driven development team
- Implement new features and core services in the League platform
- Lead technical design discussions and inform implementation priority
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating automated tests, and monitoring performance
- Mentor multiple engineers and lift the skills of others on the team
- Help to align technical strategy with business goalsLive our team values of ownership, pragmatism, cooperation, and empathy for our customers
- You have a minimum of 5 years backend development experience
- You enjoy delivering value to customers
- You have experience building scalable, fault-tolerant web services
- You know how to write high-quality, testable code, and understand the tradeoffs between expediency and maintainability
- You understand how the web works and what a good API looks like
- When things break, youâre eager and able to help fix things
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120551→