Socure is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our US engineering team and lead one of our new product initiatives.
In our mission to become the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminate identity fraud from the internet, collecting quality signals of a userâs behavior is at the core of the products we build. Itâs how we innovate and how we offer the most accurate Identity Verification on the market.
With the company growing very fast and our customer needs even faster, the only way for us to succeed in our mission is to significantly scale how we work with data.
We are in the early days of designing a set of new initiatives to capture rich signals about user behavior on the web for correlation against fraud. We would love for you to join us and be a driving force to make these new initiatives a success.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will work in close collaboration with our Engineering, Data Science, Infrastructure and Product teams to define the strategy and roadmap of your team.
- Own the end-to-end delivery of projects related to the initiative, from conception and design to development and production monitoring.
- You will own the technical design and will build scalable services and real time APIs to capture, process and store various sets of sensitive data.
- Work closely with our Data Science team to convert streams of date into clear machine learning signals
- Partner with other engineering teams to ensure smooth integration with other products
- Drive all technical activities to design, build and operate what you build
What You’ll Bring:
- You are comfortable owning key projects end to end and working cross-functionally to ensure technical alignment.
- You like to think at scale and design, develop and operate production services that meet goals of low latency, high availability, resiliency, security and quality.
- You develop with empathy for people and how they use your work.
- Hands-on experience using Java, knowledge of scala would also be beneficial
- You have experience designing highly scalable systems that securely process a high volume of data and have likely used technologies like: AWS Kinesis, Kafka, Spark, DynamoDB or Elasticsearch.
- You use your technical experience to educate your peers in scalability and backend engineering & best practices.
- Exposure or familiarity with securing processing and storage of sensitive data.
- 4+ years of practical experience in building high scale, production distributed systems.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity – every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built onâand so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Free meals
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/142122→