Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to authoritative figures in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet’s data to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our worldâs toughest obstacles.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
Planet is a global company with employees working remotely world wide and joining us from offices in San Francisco, Washington DC, Germany, and The Netherlands.
About the Role:
Our Global Talent Team is responsible for creating the future of Planet. Yes, our people. We donât just put butts in seats. We attract top performers inspired by our mission who add to our culture. We help enable balance at the team level, ensuring as many voices are represented when building our products and executing on our strategy. We are expecting tremendous growth this year and we’re looking for the next gen of full cycle recruiters to help us build for scale. Our culture has been ranked one of the Best in the Bay Area, and our company one of the most Innovative, every recruiters dream!
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you will have the opportunity to develop deep relationships with hiring managers and candidates from around the world with a keen eye on diversity sourcing, structured interviewing, and inclusive candidate experience. You will use your influencing skills and your genuine curiosity to reduce friction in our hiring process, getting creative when needed to make magic happen, especially during peak periods.
This full time (40 h) position is available for remote work in Germany, Netherlands or UK.
Impact Youâll Own:
- Develop healthy partnerships with hiring managers and interviewers on the teams you support, providing strategic advisory and delivering consistent results
- Provide an unparalleled level of best-in-class candidate experience in partnership with Recruiting Coordinators…your candidates always know where they stand
- Source and attract the toughest to find, diverse talent by establishing relationships over the short and long term.
- Leveraging talent analytics and your knowledge of the market, you will routinely communicate your progress and impact to stakeholders, making recommendations on talent strategy grounded in data
- Partner with Recruiting Ops and Talent Leadership to execute on our teamâs strategic roadmap
What You Bring:
- A passion for people and a belief in our mission to use Space to help Life on Earth
- Proven successful experience in full cycle recruiting for technical positions at dynamic, high-growth companies where the only thing constant is change.
- Strong technical acumen with modern recruiting tech stacks (Greenhouse, GSuite, LinkedIn amongst our growing tool set)
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm balanced with the ability to stay calm when under immense pressure.
- A personal belief in the benefits of diversity. You recognize your influence in expanding opportunity to as wide of an audience as possible and the long term commitment this takes.
- A growth mindset. Recruiting is always evolving. You keep your pulse on the latest and greatest techniques in a pursuit toward greater effectiveness.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience with international recruiting in other regions
- Tech savvy and experience in automating hiring processes
Benefits While Working at Planet:
- Additional company winter holidays and regular global days off
- Remote friendly work environment and flexible working hours
- Contribution to our growth by offering equity options for employees
- Giving back to the community – one day per quarter for charitable work
- Learning and Tuition Reimbursement
- Regular hack-weeks and meetup events to exchange knowledge
- Home office budget
- Employee Resource Groups providing empowering spaces for connection and mentorship
Some Press About Us:
Tiny, privately owned satellites are changing how we view the Earth features in NBC News
Why we care so much about Belonging.
Weâre dedicated to helping the whole Planet, and to do that we must strive to represent all of it within each of our offices and on all of our teams. Thatâs why Planet is guided by an ultimate north star of Belonging, dreaming big as we approach our ongoing work with diversity, equity and inclusion. If this job intrigues you, but youâre thinking you might not have all the qualifications, please… do apply! At Planet, we are looking for well-rounded people from around the world who can contribute to more ways than just what is listed in this job description. We donât just fill positions, we aspire to fulfill peopleâs careers, most excited about folks who are motivated by our underlying humanitarian efforts. We are a few orbits around the sun before we get to where we want to be, so we hope youâre excited to come along for the ride.
Planet is committed to building a community where everyone belongs and we invite people from all backgrounds to apply. Planet is an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Planet is an inclusive community and we know that everyone has their own needs. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the interview process, please call Planet’s front office at 669-214-9404 or contact your recruiter with your request. Your message will be confidential and we will be happy to assist you.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/121288→