Headquarters: Remote, USA
SketchDeck is looking for a Senior Account Manager with creative agency experience to join our team! You will play a key role in building trust-based, strategic relationships with our most important clients and ensuring their long-term success and growth. You must be based in the US and available to travel to clients as needed (estimated quarterly).
You will report to the Director of Business Development.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Building strong relationships with decision makers – Our clients are the marketing teams of US-based, B2B companies, mostly in the tech industry. The decision-makers on these teams range from marketing directors to VPs of marketing. This role focuses on developing and maintaining close relationships with these marketing leaders.
- Client Service and Communication – Serve as a regular point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions, lead monthly client calls, send account reporting and handle resulting follow-up questions and communications. You will also be expected to take the lead on challenging client situations with guidance from the Director of Business Development.
- Account Strategy – Lead successful client programs by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client goals. Provide new, innovative ideas for clients to drive the overall relationship strategy. Serve as the go-to resource for clients’ product and process knowledge and collaborate with our Project Managers and Design Directors. to help them deliver the best possible experience for the client.
- Pitch Process – Work alongside the Business Development and Creative Operations departments to pitch new projects.
- Account onboarding – Plan and coordinate new strategic account onboarding to set the account up for success. Over time, look for opportunities to automate the account onboarding process to enable scalability and rollout to smaller accounts.
- Reporting and Analysis – Provide clients with regular reporting. Identifying if there are any gaps or opportunities in clients’ current project strategy. Develop strategic program plans and present insights and recommendations to clients.
- New Opportunities – Identify, track and win large projects and growth opportunities within your accounts. Able to think outside of the box to present new and interesting opportunities to clients.
- Business reviews – Run regular strategic reviews with accounts to align on progress, build excitement, and set the team up for ongoing success.
- Account renewals – You will lead the membership renewal process.Problem resolution – Occasionally accounts come up against challenges. This role will work with the client and SketchDeck team to identify problems, uncover the cause, and implement a fix while managing client communication throughout the triage process to preserve the relationship.
- 5+ years in an account manager, director, or advisory position in a creative / ad agency or creative management consulting environment
- Experience collaborating across an organization.
- Experience with relationship-building and growth of enterprise accounts
- Knowledge of the creative / design / marketing delivery process and ability to hold a high bar for deliverables
- US-based (we are a remote company, so any location in the US is fine) with the ability to travel as needed
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/sketchdeck-senior-creative-account-manager→