STON.fi is a decentralized exchange (DEX) built on TON Blockchain smart contracts, enhanced with advantages such as low fees, low slippage, super user-friendly interface and direct integration with the TON wallet.
STON.fi is a peer-to-peer trading platform where transactions are conducted directly between crypto-traders, and do not require third-party participation.
- implements one of the main features of cryptocurrencies â it facilitates financial transactions without any involvement of banks, brokers or any other traditional intermediaries;
- utilizes the TON blockchain and is a natural part of TON DeFiâs growing suite of tools that make a huge range of financial services available directly from the TON cryptocurrency wallet.
Now we are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design and implement DeFi ecosystem on a next-gen asynchronous blockchain.
- Design and develop smart contracts using FunC programming language.
- Research and mitigate potential security vulnerabilities.
- Analyse and optimize gas consumption.
- Keep up with the best practices of development on TON blockchain.
- At least 1 year of industry experience (at least 3 years for Senior Blockchain developer).
- Knowledge of FunC programming language or willingness to learn it from scratch.
- Advanced proficiency in one of general-purpose programming languages, such as C++, Rust, Python, TypeScript, etc.
- Extensive experience in algorithms and data structures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, applied mathematics or related.
Would be a plus:
- Experience as a blockchain developer.
- Understanding of internal organization of various DeFi protocols and their interoperability (DEXes, money markets, synthetic assets, etc).
- Understanding design principles of distributed systems (asynchronous communication, consensus protocols, distributed transactions, etc.).
- Official employment, a steady paycheck, performance-based incentives, and holiday gifts.
- Good workplace environment: flexible schedule, ability to work remotely from any place in the world or in a St. Petersburg office.
- Open corporate culture: We strive for maximum transparency in all aspects of our work processes, and we provide reasoning for all of our decisions. Each employee can openly voice their opinions with us.
- Growth and development opportunities: Our workflow allows for a great deal of experimentation and learning.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/180739→