We work mostly with startups, ecommerce & SaaS companies. Our services are unique and nontraditional
- Trending posts on Reddit
- Quora answers that reference our clients
- Brand mentions & inserts into conversations
- Subreddit growth & development
As you settle into this role, you’ll be owning up to 15 clients. Your day to day will depend, but will probably include the following…
- Collaborate with leadership to scope and plan potential campaigns to new clients.
- Review and support your campaign team with existing campaigns. Help review their output and make sure they’re meeting quality standards and deadlines.
- Sync with clients regularly to report on progress and jump in to fix fires as needed.
- Review client analytics & campaign performance and adjust our strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Strong cross-channel strategic marketing background
- Entrepreneurial mindset,
- Significant agency experience
- Excellent written & spoken communication style
- Work hours that overlap some with the EST timezone
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Must have significant overlap with EST hours
- Experience with blockchain // NFT’s (+10)
- You’ve been in a leadership position before (+5)
- You’ve used Hubspot (+5)
- You want to stay in your comfort zone.
- Soar constantly has new challenges, new things going on, and new problems to solve. It’s simply not a company where the same thing happens every day. Some people might not like that!
- You want to be told exactly what to do.
- If you’re looking for more of a straightforward execution role where you can just follow a checklist, this is not it. You’ll definitely get support from the team, lots of examples, processes and SOPs, but you are the manager of your projects and new challenges will always arise that you need to lead. Depending on the client and situation, that can mean that you’ll have to be the one treading the path of a new process first.
- You’re looking for a regular 9-5.
- Things are not regular at Soar. We move fast, we have exciting new projects and new challenges—it’s not something you’ll be able to do on autopilot.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/soar-community-strategist-client-facing-1→