CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world’s largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Why this role
We are growing quickly and have a new opening for a SOC Analyst to join our team. The role has wide ranging responsibilities for Technical IT security; including undertaking business as usual activities; technical incident management; technical vulnerability assessment; and providing a second third line escalation for issues.
Previous experience working in a SOC team is necessary as well as being able to operate SIEM and Security tools. You will join a team of 1st and 2nd line Security Analysts and must be able to work in a highly dynamic environment. If you are a proactive self-starter, that is looking to join a fast-growing team, we would love to hear from you.
What Youâll Do
- Provide security monitoring and incident response of cyber security events in a highly available Security Operation Center (SOC) that supports internal and external customers
- Respond to cyber security tickets and provide analysis and trending of security log data from security devices as well as various security tool portals
- Monitor and analyze Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) alerts to identify security issues for remediation and investigate events and incidents
- Monitor all security logs and events
- Provide proactive âthreat huntingâ to detect incidents
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
What The Role Requires
- Experience as a Security Analyst
- Experience with Security Operations Center, network event analysis and/or threat analysis
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and technical security solutions
- Experience analyzing data from cybersecurity monitoring tools
- Ability to analyze endpoint, network, and application logs
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Some experience working as an Incident Responder
- Familiarity with tuning and/or configuring SIEM and vulnerability tools
- Familiarity with technical product development environments and terminology
- Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversityâgender, racial, ethnic, and globalâare stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
For California residents, CCPA Notice Disclosure here.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/140182→