Join the fastest growing fintech in Europe
Copper is transforming how institutional investors engage with digital assets, providing market-leading infrastructure in addition to custody, trading and prime brokerage solutions.
Our award-winning custody application leverages the genius of multi-party computation (MPC) and can be configured to support cold, warm, and hot wallet solutions.
Asset managers are further protected by our pioneering ClearLoop network, which enables off-exchange trading and settlement at tier-1 digital asset exchanges. An offering enhanced by the availability of uncollateralised lending.
Copper’s secure wallet architecture is available as a standalone application, a mobile app, and a browser extension for smart contract signing. With an easy to navigate interface, market making liquidity, and a team always ready to assist you, Copper will change the way you look at crypto.
At Copper our culture is based on innovation, enthusiasm and above all else collaboration.
The department environment
We aim to achieve a balance between corporate culture and start-up culture, and at the same time be close to product solutions. Therefore, we divide our department into small self-sufficient teams that can make decisions on their own. This applies to all stages of product production: from conceptualisation to architecture, to build, to release, toÂ iteration and support.Â
Each day you are working in a fast and dynamic environment. You are participating in every stage of product and feature development: to support, improve, and create from scratch services that handle over 50 blockchain protocols with more than 500 cryptocurrency assets used by the largest institutions clients.
You’ll do lots of research and develop your knowledge regarding cryptocurrency and blockchain area including data processing, protocols integration etc. In addition to this, you’ll be surrounded by friendly high-level specialists who are ready to share their knowledge.
The team is currently working on implementing several major product changes that will improve client experience with cryptocurrency interaction like secure cryptocurrencies management or simplifying user flows with interacting with Decentralised Finances (DeFi)
- Join as a part of the product development team, participating in every stage of product and feature development – from conceptualisation to architecture, to build, to release, to iteration and supportÂ
- Be responsible for team outcome from end to end â leading the team with different positions include (developers, QA, infrastructure engineers), planning team activities, setup and follow agile development processes, establish communication with other departments, controlling codebase quality and production deployment cyclesÂ
- Implement the necessary practices to comply with global certifications such as SOC2Â
- Support and solve problems from clients and stakeholdersÂ
Your experience, skills and knowledge
- At least 1 significant role as a leader of a team/group. Â
- Solid communication skills, and an understanding of how people are motivatedÂ
- 6+ years of hands-on backend development experience with large scale systemsÂ
- Diverse programming experience including at least one; Scala, JS/TS (Node.js), Kotlin and/or Java – combined with one of; Golang or RustÂ
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databasesÂ
- Experience in building and optimising systems for working with large amounts of data, both at the database level and interactions between servicesÂ
- Experience with containerisation and DevOps practices Â
- Experience working on blockchain development (cryptocurrency wallets, blockchain data processing, DeFi, Smart Contracts etc)
- Experience with traditional financial servicesÂ
Our core tech, tools, and languages Â
- Storage: PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, ClickhouseÂ
- Backend Frameworks: Spring, Akka HTTPÂ
- Frontend Frameworks: React, ElectronJsÂ
- Interservice communication: RabbitMQÂ
- Architecture: Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Â
- Infrastructure: AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Mesos/Marathon container orchestration, Consul, Nginx, GoCD by ThoughtWorks CI/CD, Prometheus, Kibana, GrafanaÂ
- Bi-annual bonus incentiveÂ
- Employee Growth Share equity incentiveÂ
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holiday entitlement (increasing by one day per year of service up to 30 days)Â
- Private medical and dental careÂ
- Pension with matched contribution, up to 10% of salaryÂ
- Home Working Energy Support SchemeÂ
- Regular game nights, quiz nights, cinema nights and cultural eventsÂ
- An annual Copper Summit (This year was Lisbon!)Â
- Breakfast and refreshments in the officeÂ
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/181242→