(Full Time – 100% Remote Work)
Time Zone: Between CET and ET
Language: English Fluency
This opportunity is in a rapidly growing, disruptive global tech startup with room for growth.
Holochain is our new open-source framework infrastructure technology for distributed peer-to-peer applications. Holochain is fast, massively scalable, cost-effective, resource-efficient, and energy-efficient.
Holo, which is built on Holochain, is a distributed cloud platform and marketplace for hosting and serving other Holochain applications to everyday users connected to the Internet. Holo brings access to distributed applications to the familiar web browser by creating an ecosystem and a currency that enables distributed hosting services provided by peers. We are a funded startup releasing Alpha to customers and preparing for our Beta launch.
With Holo, we envision a world where people own their own data and control their identity and privacy, a world where communities create together with patterns and tech designed to maximise individual, social and environmental well-being. We aim to make distributed peer-to-peer computing accessible to everyone.
Where you will fit in:
The Product Manager will manage the delivery of multiple software products developed by the Holo Development team. To be successful in this role, it will be essential for you to: be a fast learner and integrator; be proactive and energized; have a balance of task and people orientation; be an effective communicator both orally and written; be able to break down complex communication and data; be able to work with multiple stakeholders and deliver projects successfully and effectively.
- Project Planning and Scoping – work with tech leadership to plan products delivery at the portfolio level.
- Ensure that product and initiative goals are clear and the technical solutions are aligned with business objectives by prioritising and preparing user stories with acceptance criteria and then facilitating multiple project processes for solution development and work breakdown
- Support daily/weekly technical coordination with Tech Leads.
- Support the growth and development of a new team within Holo Developement Team.
- Guide improvements of process controls for dev team, align with other domainâs product Owners and project managers and contribute to larger product domain processes in an effort to iterate and improve the organisationâs capacity for delivering reliable, high-quality products
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality – own issue resolution, recommend corrective actions, and implement changes
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage expectations, provide timely communication and resolve conflicts in support of driving successful delivery of releases
- Support product dev testing through all paces to ensure readiness for delivery
Needed Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software development management or technical project management experience with agile methodologies (prefer Telecom, IoT, OS or other complex software systems)
- 8+ years of experience in the software business and systems analysis or development
- 4+ years of experience working in this capacity in a startup environment
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills with the ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Ease and familiarity in coordinating distributed work using git & Github in a Continuous Integration context
- Able to quickly learn and contribute in a fast-paced remote distributed working environment, sharing knowledge and seeking feedback
- Comfort and experience with remote team operations is a must
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
Desired Background or Capacities:
- Familiarity with distributed system design and understanding of the difficulties problems of distributed computing strongly preferred
- Broad understanding of computer science and software development principles and practices suitable for senior-level contribution in an exceptionally complex project
- Knowledge of networking principles and protocols preferred
- Comfort and knowledge of advanced cryptographic techniques and security protocols would be a bonus
Some details about what we offer:
- Market salary (National Currency)
- Crypto Pay Program (HoloFuel / HOT)
- Supportive introductory period
- Regular team meetings (remote/video)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules and vacation
- Motivated, passionately engaged and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal-opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, and collaborative team.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/198320→