Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works â for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – United States only
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $85 â $104/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long term
Our client is looking for an experienced Staff Software Engineer to develop new products and features leveraging our vast recruiting and employment data. This is a full-stack role on a small, scrappy team. You will contribute to every development lifecycle phase, from architecture decisions to prototyping to releases.
- Expertise in both frontend and backend technologies
- Familiarity with some of the technologies we use, such as React, Ruby, Postgres, Python
- You enjoy working on small, autonomous teams and are comfortable iterating quickly
- You work collaboratively with people of varying skill sets and functions, from other software engineers to data scientists, to designers.
What Youâll Do
Working on a cross-functional team of software engineers, data engineers, designers, and product managers, you will help take our data products from concept to production.
Youâll be working across the stack delivering both backend and frontend solutions.
Develop the API layer between our data products and platform.
Work with our other feature teams to evangelize our data products.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and weâd welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/147535→