About the Company
Craft is a supplier intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. We fully support and encourage remote workers, and have team members across North America, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join our rapidly growing team!
A note to candidates
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the role
A customer success manager (CSM) at Craft plays a valuable role in delivering a rewarding experience for customers. This role will also help the Sr. Manager, Customer Success, create full-featured client service offerings to include Training, Support, and Implementation programs.
A CSM plays three main roles:
- Product Expert: Knows the Craft Enterprise Portal inside and out and can share best practices and train customers to get the most out of the portal.
- Trusted Partner: Able to build authentic, lasting relationships with customers with a mutual concern for their success with Craft.
- Customer Advocate: A strong voice for customer experience and feedback to internal teams at Craft to help keep Craft a customer-focused culture as we grow.
A CSM proactively guides the customer throughout their journey with Craft to create an enduring, expanding, and rewarding commercial relationship. This includes rapid onboarding, implementation, and adoption as well as establishing, tracking, and reporting on shared success criteria. It also requires the CSM to be adaptable and creative to adjust programs and offerings to the needs of the customer.
In this role you will
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Craftâs Strategic and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution of their bespoke customer success plan
- Be familiar and confident with navigating multiple business unit environments
- Expertise in supporting a wide range of stakeholders for internal and external projects
- Ability to diagnose issues within customer initiatives and spearhead routes to resolution
- Ensure customer satisfaction that leads to annual renewals and contract expansion.
- Develop a trusted relationship with consistently responsive and expert service.
- Monitor contract deliverables and usage to help customers manage and expand their usage of the Craft Enterprise Portal.
- Drive adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users
- Host regular check-ins with customers as well as quarterly business reviews to ensure adoption of the portal and realization of success criteria.
- Answer questions and facilitate data requests, user feedback, and bug reporting to our data, product, and engineering teams.
- Act as Voice of the Customer internally to represent customer needs and wants.
- Identify and qualify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and work with the sales teams to grow revenue from existing customers
What weâre looking for
- 5+ years working with strategic customers in the technology industry.
- Significant experience in managing customer profiles in line with ACV of $500K or more
- Experience with project management, account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an emphasis on empathy and solution-oriented responses.
- Proven ability to be an assertive problem-solver and proactive relationship manager who can respond quickly to customer needs and anticipate issues and resolve these in advance wherever possible.
- Experience using cloud software, such as Salesforce, Notion, G-Suite.
- Creative thinker who loves to challenge the way things are done as part of a relentless pursuit of improvement.
- Ideally located in Central or Eastern time zone
- Competitive Salary + Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
- Option to work 100% Remote or out of our San Francisco Office
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- $1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/120556→