Headquarters: London, UK
Stylus is the expert source for trends and insight.
We uncover trends, predict change, and provide the intelligence that gives businesses a true understanding of their audience, and helps them prosper. Our team of experts connect the dots, turning those predictions into easy-to-digest insights and ideas that will help businesses act at exactly the right moment to gain competitive edge.
Our unique formula, which blends data with human insight – that we’ve honed through decades of experience – will equip businesses with the commercially actionable, easy-to-digest insight they need to navigate change and adapt to it in the right way.
Stylus recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. If your experience isn’t an exact match for the above, but you are interested in transferring your skills, we’re happy to talk.
We are seeking a Social Media Manager on a fixed-term contract for 6 months to develop and execute the Stylus social media strategy. The role will be responsible for managing all Stylus social media channels and executing against a plan to grow our audiences and deepen the engagement to build a genuine community. The candidate will be an expert in all main social media channels, community management, organic growth and content creation, as well as the ability to address continually changing business and market conditions. This will include a data orientated approach combined with a creative mindset to optimise all organic and community content.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and potentially additional channels.
- Research, analyse and test which social media sites and forums target customers use and what type of content they engage with
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Offer internal training and support for other social media stakeholders as part of brand strategy.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats to LinkedIn Live events, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Manage a social content feed across planned activity – alongside Marketing Campaign Manager and Content Marketing Manager; proactive activity – identifying opportunities to position Stylus as a thought leader in key conversations, and reactive activity – responding to inbound requests and sharing Stylus content with our network.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
Required Skills and Qualities:
- A minimum of 5 years of social media marketing experience in a B2B environment ideally with experience in a service or solutions-oriented businesses
- Active and have a well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- A passionate and natural communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in all main social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, plus an awareness of changing trends and new platforms.
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, challenger, strategic planner, analytical thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at building relationships internally.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/stylus-social-media-manager-6-month-contract→