The PagerDuty Expert Services team is focused on enabling our customers to most effectively leverage our platform to achieve their business goals. We partner with our key customers to provide large scale onboarding; custom integrations, service modeling, and provision users, teams, services, schedules, and escalation policies.
The Technical Account Manager is the primary technical advisor to assigned customers for all things Digital Operations. The role is a revenue-generating position that is part of the Professional Services team. They possess a deep understanding of the PagerDuty platform as a technical solution and how it fits within the larger Digital Operations workspace.
You will work alongside the Customer Success Management and Professional Services team to understand customersâ business goals and objectives, and translate those goals into clearly defined technical implementation project plans. To do this, you will apply your full breadth of product knowledge to work with customers in designing workflows and integrations that optimizes and modernizes their operations with the latest PagerDuty technology. As a technical expert on the Professional Services team, peers and customers alike will lean on you for strategic technical advice, and you will play a key role in shaping the operations of enterprise companies undergoing large, digital transformation change.
- Lead discovery sessions with large, enterprise customers to assess and analyze inefficiencies in existing tooling, processes, and operations within and outside of PagerDuty
- Apply product knowledge to advise on optimal solutions for streamlining and improving tooling, processes, and operations in PagerDuty
- Develop custom PagerDuty architectural and integration designs that support customersâ business and technology initiatives while taking into account complexities and customizations in large, enterprise customer environments
- Translate architectural and integration designs into strategic implementation project plans and assist in the execution of defined project plans
- Consult on designs of custom integrations using the product, API, and best practice knowledge
- Answer and triage technical questions as a customerâs primary technical point of contact
- Lead technical conversations to influence and improve product adoption while advocating general digital operations best practices
- Own and increase product adoption metrics across multiple enterprise customers at the same time
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers as the assigned primary technical contact in supporting large-scale onboardings and general customer lifecycle initiatives
- Collect and organize feature requests and prioritize them with product owners, while balancing PagerDutyâs desire to move customers along our product roadmap. Provide insight to the customer regarding our product roadmap and how the new features can be applied to their business.
- Create automation that can be used to accelerate repetitive tasks, both specifically for customers as well as for a central repository of tools for wider usage.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/117568→