Bitcoin Depot is seeking a Technical Architect to join a fast-growing IT team to assist in designing new and existing Bitcoin Depot systems and oversee that proper architecture is implemented. In this role, you will oversee secure and highly available system designs, including cloud architecture, micro-services, databases, APIs, and web applications. You will work closely with senior IT leadership, IT operations, Development, QA, Project Management, and the Product team. Your goal is to ensure that internal IT framework policies are followed and implemented. The ideal candidate should demonstrate strong leadership, assertiveness, excellent communication skills, strong technical experience in infrastructure and development, and the ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced environment and coordinate between cross-functional teams within Bitcoin Depot.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest multi-cryptocurrency ATM Networks in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum instantly at 15000+ locations made up of BTMs and BDCheckout locations. Our mission is to bring cryptocurrency to the masses.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. Additionally, we recently announced a definitive agreement for becoming a publicly listed company.
- Work with IT leadership, development, IT operations, Project Management, and Product team and understand company needs and define system specifications or requirements.
- Help define systems architecture policies.
- Design, plan and review system solutions and designs.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software, hardware, and infrastructure and recommend solutions
- Oversee assigned systems, review (system architecture review and conduct code review), and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas, and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Familiarity with various operating systems ( Windows, Linux) and databases (e.g. Postgres)
- Cloud infrastructure experience AWS, GCP or Azure
- Solutions Architect certification
- Experience with microservice and docker
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Experience in FinTech software development, payment processing industry preferred
- Experience and understanding of blockchain technology and industry preferred
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Matching
- Generous PTO
- Health benefits offered with a company contribution towards premiums
- Wellness benefits
- Revenue Sharing Plan
- Casual dress environment when in office
- Monthly company celebrations
- Advancement opportunities based on results
- Weekly catered lunches
- Premium coffee and tea provided by Buckhead Beans
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/146511→