Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock SA (the Group) was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 80 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock SA is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space. With VC backing, a constantly expanding global client base and revenues growth 13x in 2021, Keyrock is one of Belgiumâs and Europeâs fastest-growing fintech companies.
Weâre currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space. We strive to operate according to the highest standards of compliance and integrity – both in spirit and in regulatory scrutiny we succumb to.
Keyrock’s beating heart is its diverse, quantitative and technical team filled with software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for:
A testing and business market analyst to provide internal support to Keyrockâs different teams in order to ensure our operations run smoothly. Youâll be responsible for implementing and improving support processes, and for overseeing our internal tools.
NB this position can be remote or based in our Brussels office, but candidates must be in a time zone within 2 hours of Brussels in either direction.
Background and experience
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Economics or similar
- Proven professional experience in testing, customer support and business analysis
- Basic knowledge of crypto/finance/capital markets
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Gitlab is an asset
Competences and personality
- Disciplined with strong organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resilient to stress
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Accounts setup, API creation and funding
- Conduct exchange testing in a staging environment and generate testing reports
- Work together with different teams to ensure quality of integrations and correct behaviour of algorithms
- Follow up with the ticketing system
- Monitor the markets in production through the logs; identify and report issues
- Develop processes to identify and prevent issues
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/179858→