Tenderly is on a mission toÂ break the high barrier to entry for blockchain technologyÂ by enabling every developer to fully utilize what we believe is the next fundamental standard of the internet. We built Tenderly as anÂ all-in-one Ethereum developer platform –Â a complete ecosystem of tools, services, and infrastructure to serve as anÂ essential partner in every developers’ blockchain journey.
To us, blockchain represents the future of software that is driven by open collaboration and compounding innovation; where the scarcity mentality of today is replaced by one of abundance and optimism. Thatâs whyÂ widespread adoption is an integral part of our missionÂ as we try to enable as many developers as possible to enter the industry and build groundbreaking products.
So far, we haveÂ helped tens of thousands of developersÂ work with blockchain more efficiently, weâre actively working with some of theÂ biggest names in the spaceÂ and have most recently raised ourÂ $40M USD Series B led by Spark Capital!
If you join Tenderly, youâll be working in a team of professionals, passionate about solving problems that havenât been solved before (weâre not just saying this). We are committed to excellence and value quality over quantity. This means that all people and processes are calibrated to achieve the best, instead of the fastest outcome.
As a part of the Tenderly team, you will own outcomes and stand behind your work. In the end help Tenderly users get the most from the product!
- Produce high-quality documentationâfeature guides, release notes, API docs and more together with subject matter experts and technical staff
- Embrace a user-centric approach to focus on what the customer needs, not what the system does
- Shape the development of our content management system with your writing expertise.
- Analyse customer interaction to improve the Product documentation
- Convert complex documentation to easy language for multiple audiences
- Contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative
- 3+ years of technical writing experience.
- Excellent writing skills, including thoughtful information hierarchy, great sentence structure, and a conversational yet professional voice
- Familiarity with smart contract development, web standards, APIs, and other Web 2.0 technologies
- Experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
Nice to know:
It would be nice to have knowledge of and experience with developersâ audiences.
Also, to be familiar with Gitbook.
What we Offer
- Stock OptionsÂ – We believe that everybody should own a part of the company and we want our team members to benefit from our shared success.
- Competitive compensationÂ – that includes base pay and an annual bonus
- Health insurance packageÂ – for you and your dependents accordingly to your country’s policy
- Flexible working hoursÂ – You are entrusted to manage your working hours effectively. The only important thing is that it allows for collaboration with your team.
- Flexible vacation policyÂ – We encourage employees to use their time off for rest.
- Company equipmentÂ – Standard equipment includes a MacBook laptop, a monitor, and a keyboard and mouse of your choice.
Support in life changes
- Parental leave for birth and adopting parents is fully covered in duration set accordingly to the country policy.
- Four weeks of paid parental leave for non-birthing parents. Four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived (effective immediately), to help share the joys & responsibilities.
We encourage you to spend at least some part of onboarding in person with the team. A week or two should be sufficient.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/200900→