Tonkeeper is a self-custody wallet in the TON blockchain network for Toncoin, custom tokens and NFTs. In addition to storing and transferring assets on TON, Tonkeeper allows to buy and sell Toncoins on integrated exchanges and swaps, exchange for other crypto assets, and pay for subscriptions and purchases on the Internet.
Tonkeeper team looks for a technical writer who will document the APIs, write specifications for cryptographic and blockchain protocols, co-author announcements for our developer community.
You will participate in the development of Tonkeeper wallet, TonApi service and TON Connect protocol.
- Analyzing and structuring product descriptions, specifications and manuals;
- Creating, expanding and updating documentation for our products, services and APIs;
- Communicating with the engineering team on terminology and specifics;
- Accumulating and keeping up to date the knowledge base.
We expect you to:
- Fluent English speaker;
- Experience writing technical articles/documentation/specs;
- Preferably background in networking, cryptography or blockchain;
- Experience writing instructions according to company’s standards for regular users and developers;
- Knowledge of the popular formats â html/markdown; LaTeX is a plus;
- Ability to ask the right questions, understand and convey meaning.
It’ll be great if you:
- Know how to operate version control systems.
- Have experience in documenting API.
- Have programming or code reading skills.
- Have a portfolio with examples of previously written documentation.
The goal of Tonkeeper is to be the leading wallet in the TON ecosystem that connects all the services together for the user. Tonkeeper is a method of storing and transacting in all kinds of assets, a convenient payment terminal and secure authentication device for all the dapps.
TonApi makes it easy for developers to work with TON blockchain by offering a complete index of the entire blockchain, useful high-level abstractions and features for improving UX of TON apps.
About TON Connect
TON Connect is an authorization protocol that enables users to sign into centralized and decentralized apps and safely perform various transactions using their wallet without sharing personal information and cryptographic keys.
Tonkeeper is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/235723→