Headquarters: Arlington, VA
Tele-Town Hall is a fast-growing, private equity-backed company that is a leading provider of mass communication service solutions. Our products allow our customers to engage and manage large-scale audiences simultaneously using ultra-high-capacity, real-time voice and messaging products that provide significantly greater functionality than a traditional webinar and conferencing services. Our positive culture and excellent benefits are reflected in the long tenures of many of our employees.
Tele-Town Hall has experienced rapid growth of its business, and as a result we are expanding our development and engineering teams. We are looking for a junior web engineer to help support and develop new features for the client-facing website used to configure and schedule telecommunications events.
- Work with the Senior Web Engineer to support and develop new features for the website.
- Assist with improving the code and deployment of the website, including cloud migration.
- 1+ years of experience as a web developer, including employment, job placement, or personal projects.
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
Please note that we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are located and eligible to work in the USA.
- 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO with managers discretion
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent health insurance with 100% of premiums covered
- 401k matching program
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Annual bonus
TTH is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, or other protected class.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tele-town-hall-junior-web-engineer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tele-town-hall-junior-web-engineer→