Headquarters: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As we look to scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Growth Product Manager who’s passionate about joining our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Chance to be at the forefront of a growing trend of Agile Marketing
- Competitive salary + share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3,5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
As a Growth Product Manager in our Marketing Department, you’ll collaborate with stakeholders and teams from multiple departments to help attract new users to TestGorilla, and convert them into valued customers. You will do this by developing in-depth product, customer, and market insight, translating that insight into a healthy portfolio of marketing experiments that can help us provide a better experience to our users, and validating & informing our brand positioning and product strategy.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Collaborate with Test Gorilla’s Product and Marketing leadership teams to help plan and execute an acquisition strategy to drive sustainable user growth
- Prioritize a healthy portfolio of marketing experiments and marketing campaigns that can move the needle for user visits, conversion, and engagement
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and our content through qualitative research, data analytics and experimentation
- Form part of the Product and Engineering team by collaborating with Product Designers and Engineers – from discovery to delivery, on to monitoring after release
- Work cross-functionally across the company to understand how Marketing can leverage our product, content, articles, creatives, and landing pages to grow our user base
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of putting people in their dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are natively proficient in written English
- You are passionate about Product Management and Marketing
- Prior experience in a marketing role
- Experience running experiments with lean thinking and quick iterations
- Data-driven approach to product management and prioritization
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Mindset that always thinks MVP first
- User psychology and marketing know-how
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of a hyper-growth startup
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience working in a Product-led growth environment
- You have experience with Agile Marketing
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/testgorilla-growth-product-manager-2→