Headquarters: Las Vegas, Nevada
We are an established SaaS company passionate about enabling a “work from anywhere” world. We walk the talk and are leaders in asynchronous work. We offer unique benefits including paid sabbatical, work from anywhere, and most importantly the opportunity to be a leader in transitioning the world to remote work. This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
About the Role
We’re looking to add a talented Technical Support Representative to help us accelerate the future of remote work. As a Technical Support Specialist, your primary task is to become a trusted advisor to Time Doctor customers by helping them overcome any technical barriers they may encounter before and while using our products, enabling them to achieve their business and team objectives.
A Technical Support Specialist will respond to client interactions in the form of chats and emails in a timely manner. They will be continuously managing the conversation(s) while performing necessary technical investigation and troubleshooting until the reported issue is resolved. You will answer basic inquiries about our products, including Billing and Feature related requests, and act as a customer advocate for potential product feature enhancement based on their requirements.
As a TSS, you will assist other team members within the company (Sales and CSMs) by responding to their technical inquiries and any help they may require to provide service to a customer they are in contact with. You may also be asked to join a client call for any necessary technical input.You will be required to be available 4PM – 3AM GMT +8 timezone.
- Respond to and Manage customer interactions through chat, email, and Zoom calls in a professional and timely manner. Maintain courtesy throughout the conversation.
- Provide technical assistance to customers’ concerns by performing essential troubleshooting and thorough investigation until a resolution is obtained.
- Work closely with Sales and CSMs (when necessary) to ensure the customer experience is prioritized end-to-end.
- Display a sense of urgency and ownership when faced with critical or unknown issues.
- Respond to customers’ basic billing inquiries and assist in processing billing-related tasks such as refunds, account activation, trial extension, and the like.
- Clearly and effectively communicate ideas to both customers and peers.
- Perform first-level QA tasks by testing a potential “Customer Bug” with the aim of reproducing the issue using a test account.
- Respond to internal team’s technical inquiries and assist them in resolving technical issues.
- Attend customer scheduled meetings on time.
- Partner with your regional Squad Leads to escalate any client or other internal concerns or issues and form a plan to resolve or hand off to another team member.
Other Responsibilities May Include
- Conduct necessary remote sessions with customers to extend help in resolving their concerns or gather additional information to help with the investigation.
- Review help center articles and flag anything that needs to be improved/changed/updated.
- Perform callbacks upon customer request to understand customer concerns and provide the appropriate help.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Customer Service role for more than a year, providing technical support to remote customers.
- Experience in using Service Desk CRM tools to ensure effective delivery of service. (Freshdesk, Zendesk, HubSpot)
- Knowledgeable in SAAS applications and the like.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of multiple technological domains such as Networking, Programming, System Administration, Security, Storage, Database, Saas, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Possesses a passion for continuous improvement/development.
- Can work with minimum supervision and within a remote work setup.
Important Character Traits:
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent Team player
- Proactive and shows initiative.
- Has a strong sense of ownership and values for excellent and high-quality work
- A logical thinker and Problem solver.
- Open, Honest, and shows Integrity.
- Passionate about helping others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 130 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/time-doctor-technical-support-specialist-remote-global-saas→