Headquarters: San Francisco
We are seeking a seasoned Full Stack Developer who sees software development as equal parts arts and science, has a knack for visual design and utility, and is comfortable with back end engineering.
- 3+ plus years of relevant development experience.
- Highly experienced in building modern web applications based on Python, Django & Django Rest Framework, Flask etc.
- Highly experienced in building single page applications based on React/Redux
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, and cross browser compatibility
- Extensive experience with SQL databases (eg. PostgreSQL)
- Extensive experience with REST APIs.
- Strong Unix command-line and shell scripting fundamentals (bash, grep, ssh, etc)
- Hand-on experience with unit-tests, integration tests implementation, mocking.
- Experience with scalable web application design patterns and micro services architecture principles.
- Solid understanding of the Agile development practices and the software development lifecycle.
- In close collaboration with Product and Design teams, ideate software solutions, and turn wireframes into effective code.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end applications through appealing visual design. Build features with a mobile responsive design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and software solutions. Write effective RESTful APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software. Apply your problem-solving skills to peel away the layers to understand the core issue and address it with elegant solutions.
- Keep current with key industry trends and developments that can be applied to Company’s needs.
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks.
- Infrastructure / DevOps experience (continuous integration setup, deploying and running applications in a test and production environment etc.)
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD using GitHub Actions.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
- Healthcare benefits – 80% for you, 60% for your family. Medical, dental, vision.
- Equity benefits – Generous equity in the company you’re helping to build.
- Generous vacation – Unlimited vacations. No one can work all the time.
- Home office setup – Set up your work environment and make it work with a sitting/standing desk + all the HW and SW you need. 100% on us.
- Annual team meetings – Team cultural events online and in person. We’re remote but we’re not distant 😉
- Birthdays off! – We celebrate your birth and you take the day to enjoy and relax.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/trustworthy-full-stack-software-engineer-python-django-react-1→