You will lead day-to-day financial operations and help head a strong team of managers and senior analyst. You will be both a leader and a great teammate. By stepping into the U.S. Controller role, you will take part in scaling the systems and processes, as well as position themselves as a key player in this period of hyper-growth.
You must be able to roll up your sleeves and set an example for the team, led a team of 10 or more and has a CPA
If you meet the qualification please apply and reach out to [email protected]
- The primary focus of this individual will be to lead a large distributed team of finance professionals with responsibilities for all day-to-day financial transactions including, but not limited to the following: revenue, billing, collections, sales commissions, accounts payables, travel & entertainment, payroll, stock administration, and treasury.
- Driving performance improvements over multiple finance functions.
- Leadership presence in being responsible for business and finance corrective actions.
- Partner closely with Accounting and Finance Leadership in India to provide mentorship and support on financial transactions and control matters.
- As a senior member you will help with professional development and mentor of the team and cross pollination of skills and intelligence throughout the function.
- Partners with leaders in accounting to ensure appropriate internal controls exist in the accounting process and related information technology applications and processes.
- Assists external auditors during quarterly reviews and year-end audit.
- Assists Internal Audit with requests and documentation for ongoing SOX compliance requirements.
- Supporting the month-end close.
Desired Skills and Experience: You must be able to roll up your sleeves and set an example for the team.
- Bachelorâs Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields (MBA is helpful)
- CPA required
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience with a minimum 6 years of finance oversight and operational work experience
- Experience running a larger 10+ person organization. Outstanding coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience in software and / or SaaS companies a plus. NetSuite experience ideal.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/149480→